Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Four years later....

Wow!
Just me being um.. me.


Well hello! Whoa... it's been a while. I really did forget I had a blog till I saw that my friend Laura frm the UK made one.. and then it struck my memory that I had one. I wasn't expecting to be a big hit but at least get few followers and meet people but I guess school was getting in the way.

To recap what has happened in the last few years... I graduated college with my BA in graphic design, I have met f'ing awesome new people, discovered really ace new bands and just been getting older. 

Life right now is just a bit slow.. I have been up and down trying to find a job in my field or even a part time just to be able to get some experience but nobody will hire me due to experience. I want someone to just give me a chance and also to the others of people struggling to find a job.


What has happened to my non realistic talent of making poems ( haha not really poems)? I reread some of the old posts and I would say I was a bit good with words now I just struggling trying to make sense with words. oh well.


Hope all you lovely people are doing well and swell. 


*crickets*


Anywho.. I'm out of this Popsicle stand!



Catch you on the flip side! :D



Kimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment