Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Theory # ... Wake me up...




Just a simple thought...


Wake me up when its tomorrow

when the warm embrace spreads throughout the horizon.
as the sun makes everything so vivid & alive

Wake me up when its the new day

as the new motions and ideas strike
the way a simple person wishes to have 
a non bombarded day with complete serenity

Wake me up when its the new light

the simple beauty of the vivid day
makes more of a relief than an anxiety

Wake me up when its tomorrow






Listening to: Kiss the Rain-Yiruma
Never Think-Rob Pattinson
A Falling Through -Ray LaMontagne
Angels on the Moon-Thriving Ivory
Day Old Blues-Kings Of Leon


2 comments:

  1. do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
    xo... sarah

    ReplyDelete